Today’s card is another quick and easy card. I do have a full time job, a husband, and 2 little girls, therefore, my craft time is very limited so I love it when I can make beautiful cards in just a few minutes.
Supplies & Measurements:
- Card base – Whisper White cardstock (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″)
- Layer 1 – Lemon Lime Twist cardstock (5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″)
- Layer 2 – Whisper White cardstock (5 1/4″ x 4″)
- DSP layer – Picture Perfect DSP (5 1/4″ x 1 1/2″)
- Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set
- Layering Circle Framelits Dies – Fresh Fig cardstock
- Stiched Shapes Framelits Dies – Whisper White cardstock
- Lemon Lime Twist cardstock for the banner
- Ink pads: Berry Burst, Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, and Peekaboo Peach
I really hope you like this card as much as I do, and I hope you give it a try. If you do, post a picture of your card in the comments, I would love to see it!
Have a great day,