While I patiently wait to place my preorder for the Stampin’ Up! Holiday catalog, I have decided to make a few cards.
Fall is my favorite season so I decided to make some Fall cards. I really love all the Fall colors and that’s where I got my inspiration from.
I didn’t use any DSP (designer series paper) for my cards. Instead, I used my ink pads to create a “Fall” background and then I cut out my leaves using the Seasonal Layers dies.
I cut out a lot of leaves, but only used a few for my cards since I will be using the rest in other cards/projects.
Here are the supplies and measurements:
- Card base: thick whisper white cardstock (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″).
- Mossy meadow cardstock (5 1/8″ x 4 1/8″)
- Blackberry bliss cardstock (5 1/8″ x 3 1/4″)
- Early espresso cardstock (5 1/8″ x 3 1/4″)
- Painted Harvest photopolymer stamp set
- Woodland embossing folder
- Whisper white cardstock
- Stitched shapes dies (ovals)
- Ink: crushed curry, pumpkin pie, cherry cobbler, mossy meadow, early espresso, blackberry bliss, rich razzleberry
- Stamping sponges
- Snail adhesive
- Stampin’ dimensionals
Here is a picture of the cards, I made 2 of each.
I really love the way they turned out.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a great day!